We turn real-world data into actionable scientific evidence to improve healthcare outcomes.
In DATATHERAPY we strive to empower our clients to make better decisions that will ultimately improve the health of the population.
HEALTH IMPACT DECISIONS
We turn real-world data into actionable scientific evidence for health impact decision making.
To be the leading company in specialized health data science services in Iberomerica. In this sense, every action and project we carry out is aligned with our values.
APPLICATION OF THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD
We consider it in all stages of the process; from the approach of the problem to the implementation of the solution and interpretation of results.
We communicate with the client in a clear and direct way with a responsible and committed attitude to action, methods and results.
We treat each project with responsibility and empathy, aligning ourselves with the challenges that the client proposes in order to meet their expectations.
We provide a comprehensive and scientifically robust approach to empower data-driven decision-making in the healthcare industry.
Medical affairs tools
We collaborate to empower our clients’ strategic-scientific decisions based on real data and evidence for their product or therapeutic area.
- Scientific listening and data mining & augmentation applied.
- Mapping of scientific key opinion leaders and digital opinion leaders.
- Identification of value messages and core claims for healthcare platforms and pharmaceutical products.
- Development of medical to medical resources.
Scientific affairs tools
We generate and/or analyze real-world data using electronic health records and modern statistical methodology to generate scientific evidence.
- Real world data generation.
- Electronic Health Record (EHRs).
- Electronic case report forms (eCRFs).
- Analysis of pre-existing databases.
- Critical analysis of scientific literature (including systematic reviews).
data lifecycle management consulting
- Data infrastructure and operations management assessment.
- Data management strategy design.
- Data governance guidance.
- Data analysis strategy implementation.
- Data life cycle management training.
- Data visualization: dashboards, etc.
On the construction of big-data in healthcare "When you want to build something that will last, try to start with the foundation." I would like to quote this phrase, because I believe that it exemplifies very well one of the most common challenges faced by the...
The healthcare ecosystem is changing, and the catalyst is data The pandemic exponentially accelerated the process of digitalization of the healthcare ecosystem, "pushing" us towards the necessary use of software and hardware to facilitate communication between the...
Machine Learning: what is it and how is it applied to the healthcare field? Challenges. The machine learning is a subset of artificial intelligence (AI) that involves using algorithms to learn from data and make predictions based on that data.1 In the case of...
Own articles Big Data, a clear challenge Understanding the quality of our data and how it is generated is a critical step in assessing its potential. Although in the digital era these processes are initially much simpler, the challenge is not to "collect for the sake...
CLIENTS and partners
Innovation Gateway Madrid.
Calle Toledo 110, 28005, Madrid, Spain.
Tel. (+34) 911 92 48 54