SCIENTIFIC AFFAIRS TOOLS
Real World Data Generation
We develop web-based Clinical Case Registry Programs with the objective to acquire meaningful real-world data to generate real-world support evidence-based practices in healthcare data science.
Electronic Registration Programs
With a rigorous and systematic approach, our Registry Programs promote collaboration among multiple healthcare stakeholders, offering a wide range of functionalities.
Critical analysis of the available evidence
(including systematic literature reviews)
We conducted the medical literature review process following these steps:
- Stage 1: Definition of the research question, purpose and inclusion/exclusion criteria.
- Stage 2: Exhaustive data search, including gray literature.
- Stage 3: Selection of studies and quality assessment.
- Stage 4: Synthesis of the evidence and drafting of the manuscript.
- Optional stages: Monitoring and updating, and meta-analysis.
Data analysis services
Datatherapy offers data analysis services to extract meaningful information from large data sets.
Our services include data cleansing, statistical analysis, data visualization and report generation.